Gluten-Free Menu At Texas Roadhouse
Gluten-Free Menu At Texas Roadhouse is a famous American cafe chain understood for its tasty steaks, ribs, and other grilled dishes. While many of their menu items contain gluten, Texas Roadhouse offers many gluten-free options for those who need to avoid this protein.
Gluten-Free Menu Texas Roadhouse includes a variety of tasty dishes, such as grilled chicken, salmon, and pork chops, as well as salads, sides, and desserts. Texas Roadhouse Gluten Free Menu also takes special precautions to ensure that its gluten-free dishes are prepared separately from other items on its menu, reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
Texas Roadhouse Menu Gluten Free offers delicious options to fulfill your cravings, whether you have a celiac illness or prefer a gluten-free diet. In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at some of Texas Roadhouse’s most popular gluten-free menu items and some tips for ordering and enjoying your meal.
Texas Roadhouse Entrees
Texas Roadhouse offers several gluten-free entrees that are both delicious and satisfying. All of these entrees are prepared without gluten-containing elements. However, it’s still a suitable concept to double-check with your server to ensure your meal is prepared safely and free from cross-contamination. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Grilled Chicken: Tender, juicy chicken breasts seasoned with Texas Roadhouse’s signature blend of spices and served with your choice of side.
- Grilled Salmon: Fresh salmon fillet seasoned and grilled to ideal, filled with your selection of sides.
- Dallas Fillet: A 6 oz. Bacon-wrapped filet that is hand-cut, seasoned, and grilled to order.
- Pork Chop: A 10 oz. Bone-in pork chop that is seasoned and grilled to perfection.
- Sirloin Steak: A 6 oz. Sirloin steak that is hand-cut and grilled to order.
If you’re looking for a heartier meal, Texas Roadhouse also offers a variety of Texas-size gluten-free combos that are perfect for sharing or for those with bigger appetites. Here are some of their most popular gluten-free Texas-size combos:
- Dallas Fillet and Grilled Shrimp: This combo includes a 6 oz. Bacon-wrapped filet and three grilled shrimp served with your choice of side.
- Sirloin and BBQ Chicken: This combo includes a 6 oz. Sirloin steak and BBQ chicken breast served with your choice of side.
- Ribs and Grilled Chicken: This combo includes a half-slab of slow-cooked, fall-off-the-bone ribs and grilled chicken breast, served with your choice of side.
- Grilled Pork Chop and Grilled Shrimp: This combo includes a 10 oz. Bone-in pork chop and three grilled shrimp served with your choice of side.
Texas Chicken Specialties
Texas Roadhouse offers a variety of gluten-free chicken specialties that are full of flavor and ideal for those with gluten-free or celiac conditions. The following are the most popular gluten-free chicken dishes:
- Grilled Chicken Salad: This salad features grilled chicken on varied greens, ending with eggs, tomatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Country Fried Chicken: This dish features a tender chicken breast that is hand-battered and deep-fried until golden brown.
- Chicken Critters: These crispy fried chicken strips are seasoned with Texas Roadhouse’s signature blend of spices.
- Oven-Roasted Half Chicken: This dish features a half chicken seasoned with Texas Roadhouse’s special blend of herbs and spices and roasted until tender and juicy.
Texas Burgers & Sandwiches
While most of Texas Roadhouse’s burgers and sandwiches contain gluten, some gluten-free options offer a satisfying and delicious meal. Here are some of their most popular gluten-free burgers and sandwiches:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: This sandwich features a juicy chicken breast served on a gluten-free bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. It is filled with your choice of side.
- Cheeseburger: This gluten-free cheeseburger is served on a gluten-free bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. It is filled with your choice of side.
Texas Gluten-Free Kid’s Menu
Texas Roadhouse has no dedicated gluten-free fryer, so french fries and other fried items are dangerous for those with gluten keenness or celiac condition. Share your requirements with your waitperson and ask for modifications or accommodations to ensure your meal is gluten-free.
Texas Roadhouse offers a variety of gluten-free options for kids on their Kids Menu. The following is the menu for kids:
- Grilled Chicken: A juicy chicken breast served with your choice of side.
- Sirloin Bites: Bite-sized pieces of sirloin steak served with your choice of side.
- Grilled Shrimp: Three grilled shrimp served with your choice of side.
- Lil’ Dillo Steak Bites: Bite-sized pieces of sirloin steak served with your choice of side.
- Ranger Rib Basket: A smaller portion of Texas Roadhouse’s fall-off-the-bone ribs, served with your choice of side.
Texas Roadhouse Ranch Gluten-free
Texas Roadhouse offers a gluten-free menu, including some ranch dressing options. Nevertheless, it’s essential to notice that the elements used in the farm gravy are gluten-free.
If you have a gluten or allergy, it’s advised to inform your server of your dietary restrictions and ask about their specific protocols for preparing gluten-free meals. They can adjust your needs by your food separately or using dedicated kitchen utensils and equipment.
|Any Steak (No Seasoning or Butter)||$18.09|
|Grilled Chicken (No Marinade)||$10.09|
|Pork Chops (Without Texas Roadhouse Seasoning and Peppercorn Sauce)||Single||$10.09|
|Pork Chops (Without Texas Roadhouse Seasoning and Peppercorn Sauce)||Double||$14.09|
|House Salad (Limit dressing to oil & vinegar. No croutons.)||$4.09|
|Fresh Vegetables (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)||$2.39|
|Baked Potato (Limit seasoning to salt and pepper.)||$2.39|
|Sweet Potato (Limit strengthening to salt and pepper.)||$2.39|
|Grilled Chicken Salad (No chicken marinade or croutons. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)||$10.09|
|Steakhouse Filet Salad (No Texas Roadhouse Seasoning on the filet. Limit dressing to oil & vinegar.)||$13.09|
History of Texas Roadhouse
Texas Roadhouse is a famous chain of informal dining cafes in the US, known for its steaks, ribs, and other American-style cuisines. Kent Taylor opened the first Texas Roadhouse restaurant in 1993 in Clarksville, Indiana.
Before founding Texas Roadhouse, Kent Taylor worked in the restaurant industry for several years, including stints at KFC and Bennigan’s. He envisioned a restaurant that would offer great food, friendly service, and a fun atmosphere at an affordable price.
Taylor’s vision became a reality with the opening of the first Texas Roadhouse location in Clarksville. The restaurant quickly gained a following, and Taylor began expanding the chain, opening new locations throughout the Midwest and South.
Texas Roadhouse has over 600 locations in 49 states and several foreign countries today. The chain is committed to quality food, hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, and fresh-baked bread. They also have a reputation for their lively atmosphere, with free buckets of peanuts for snacking and line dancing by the staff.
Despite the restaurant industry’s challenges, Texas Roadhouse has resumed growing and thriving. It has a loyal lover base and a commitment to providing great food and fun for its customers.
FAQs About Texas Roadhouse
Does Willie Nelson own Texas Roadhouse?
No, Texas Roadhouse is not owned by Willie Nelson. It is a publicly traded company founded in 1993 by Kent Taylor. As of my knowledge cutoff of September 2021, the company was headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, and operated over 600 restaurants in the United States and several other countries.
While Willie Nelson is a well-known musician and activist, he is not known to have any ownership stake in Texas Roadhouse or any other restaurant chain.
Why is it called Texas Roadhouse?
Texas Roadhouse is named after the state of Texas, which has a rich history and culture associated with cowboys, cattle drives, and steak.
The founders of Texas Roadhouse, Kent Taylor and W. Kent Taylor, had a passion for good food and a love for Texas-style barbecue and steak. They wanted to create a restaurant that embodied the spirit of Texas and served high-quality, hand-cut steaks in a comfortable, Western-themed atmosphere.
Where is the biggest Texas Roadhouse?
The biggest Texas Roadhouse restaurant is in Kissimmee, Florida, near Orlando. This location spans over 9,000 square feet and seats more than 500 guests. It also features a large bar area and a set for live tune versions.
However, it’s worth noting that Texas Roadhouse has many other large locations across the United States, and new restaurants are constantly opening. So, while the Kissimmee location may currently be the biggest, this could change in the future.
Who owns the most Texas Roadhouses?
The largest shareholder of Texas Roadhouse was its co-founder and former CEO, W. Kent Taylor, who passed away in March 2021. At his death, he owned approximately 9.7% of the company’s outstanding shares.
Taylor was a significant force in building Texas Roadhouse into one of the largest and most successful restaurant chains in the United States. His legacy continues to influence the company to this day. It’s also worth noting that Texas Roadhouse is a publicly traded company, meaning its shares are available for individual and institutional investors to purchase.
Is Texas Roadhouse a big chain?
Texas Roadhouse is a big chain of restaurants with over 600 locations. The business was established in 1993 and developed to operate restaurants in the United States and several other countries, including Canada, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Taiwan.
Who is Texas Roadhouse’s most significant competitor?
Texas Roadhouse works in the positively competitive simple dining restaurant, which includes many well-known restaurant chains. Some of Texas Roadhouse’s most significant competitors include Outback Steakhouse, LongHorn Steakhouse, Applebee’s, Chili’s Grill & Bar, and TGI Fridays.
Are Texas Roadhouse rolls gluten-free?
No, Texas Roadhouse rolls are not gluten-free, as they are made with wheat flour containing gluten. The rolls are a signature item at Texas Roadhouse and are served hot and fresh with a side of whipped cinnamon butter. Avoiding wheat-based products like these rolls is necessary if you have a gluten allergy or keenness.