Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce
Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce is a delectable condiment renowned for its robust flavour and versatility. Inspired by the rich culinary traditions of Texas, this savory sauce is specifically crafted to enhance the taste of perfectly cooked steaks and other grilled meats. Whether grilling in your backyard or enjoying a mouthwatering steak at one of their restaurants,.
With its bold and tangy profile, Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce strikes the perfect balance between smokiness and sweetness. A harmonious blend of high-quality ingredients, including tomatoes, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and various seasonings, characterises the sauce.
Check out more about Texas Roadhouse Menu Here.
Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce is a fantastic accompaniment to steaks and pairs well with other grilled meats such as chicken, pork, and seafood. Its versatility extends beyond the grill, making it a favorite choice for dipping fries, spreading on burgers, or adding a zesty kick to sandwiches and wraps. You can buy Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce here.
Recipe of Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce
Here’s a recipe that captures the essence of the sauce and provides a similar flavor profile:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- Two tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- One teaspoon of onion powder
- One teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for added heat)
- In a medium saucepan, mix the ketchup, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, garlic, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix the combination until all the elements are well combined.
- Set the saucepan over medium warmth and get the combination to a simmer.
- Lower the warmth to down and let the sauce smoke for 15-20mint, stirring occasionally to prevent adhesion.
- After steaming, pull the saucepan from the warmth and let the sauce chilly to normal temperature.
- Once cooled, transfer the sauce to a jar or airtight receptacle.
- Keep the Texas Roadhouse Steak Sauce in the refrigerator for at slight 2 hours or night to let the flavors meld jointly and support.
- Fill the sauce alongside grilled steaks, burgers, chicken, or other meats. It can be a dipping dressing for fries, sandwiches, and wraps.